Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Tangible Kingdom

I am in the middle of reading The Tangible Kingdom by Hugh Halter and Matt Smay. You can find their blogs over to the right. I highly, highly recommend this book! It has been so exciting for Devon and I to read a book that so closely resembles what our journey has been these past three years with regard to building a house church...or as they call it, a missional community. It is such a cool thing to have, in writing, what we have been wrestling with and the conversations Devon and I have been having these past couple of years! I think we may go through this book with our missional community! We would love to see this grow all through Baltimore! It's grassroots, it's organic, and it's Tangible to everyone. If you read the book....let us know your thoughts!off to save Corban from the candy drawer!
Kristin
http://www.brightcove.tv/title.jsp?title=1496398223

No comments: